Days of Recollection at Cedar Wood
Join us for a morning or evening of reflection and prayer. Please note important changes to our schedule starting September, 2018.
- Second Wednesday of each month:
- Morning of recollection will now begin with confessions at 9:30 a.m. The first meditation will begin at 10:15 am. The recollection will end with a meditation from 11:45- 12:15 pm. It no longer includes Holy Mass or babysitting.
- Evening of recollection will now begin with confessions at 7 p.m. The first meditation will be at 7:30 and the recollection will end at 9:15 p.m.
- Second Friday of each month:
- Morning of recollection focusing on the needs of young mothers, will begin at 9:30 a.m. and end at 12:00 noon. Babysitting is offered from 9:30 a.m. to noon. Followed by an informal lunch and time for socializing.
Other days of recollection sponsored by Cedar Wood:
- Second Monday of each month at Montrose School chapel, Medfield Massachusetts
- Evening of recollection 7:30-9pm, confessions begin at 7PM.
- Coming soon! Clinton at Saint John the Evangelist Parish