Days of Recollection at Cedar Wood
Join us for a morning or evening of reflection and prayer.
- Wednesday morning of recollection will begins at 10:00 a.m. and ends at 12:30 with Holy Mass.
- Wednesday evening of recollection will begin at 7:30 p.m. and end with exposition of the Blessed Sacrament at 9:30 p.m.
- Friday morning of recollection focusing on the needs of Young Mothers, will begin at 10:00 a.m. and end at 12:00 noon.
We offer babysitting from 10:00 to 12:00 noon on both the Wednesday and Friday mornings of recollection. Drop-off child care at 10:00 am both days.
Other days of recollection sponsored by Cedar Wood:
- Second Monday of the month 7:30-9pm (Confessions at 7pm) Medfield at the Montrose School Chapel
- Coming soon! Clinton at Saint John the Evangelist Parish