Days of Recollection at Cedar Wood
Join us for a morning or evening of reflection and prayer.
- Second Wednesday morning of recollection will begins at 9:30 a.m. and ends at noon.
- Second Wednesday evening of recollection will begin at 7 p.m. and end with exposition of the Blessed Sacrament at 9:30 p.m.
- Second Friday morning of recollection focusing on the needs of Young Mothers, will begin at 9:30 a.m. and end at 12:00 noon.
We offer babysitting from 9:30 a.m. to noon on Friday mornings of recollection.
Other days of recollection sponsored by Cedar Wood:
- Second Monday of the month 7:30-9pm (Confessions at 7pm) Medfield at the Montrose School Chapel
- Coming soon! Clinton at Saint John the Evangelist Parish