Pre-Professional (Health Career Seminars)
Thinking about a career in health and medicine?
This series will expose you to:
- 1:1 professional mentoring from current practitioners
- Guest speakers
- Skills workshops
Fri Nov 10, 2017
Fri Jan 26, 2018
Fri Mar 16, 2018
Cost: $15 per session, or $35 for all three.
Email email@example.com to register. Example topics include: Family medicine, women’s health, nutrition, physical therapy, nursing, home care, geriatrics.
Medical Career Seminar I and II
Thinking about becoming a doctor? These intensive, hands-on summer internships are for high schoolers interested in pursuing medicine. Students are eligible for MCS II after completing MCS I.
- Study the professional vocation of a doctor
- Shadow medical professionals
- Consider the Christian meaning of suffering
- Discuss ethics in research and health care
- Analyze their personal study skills
MCS I July 11-16, 2018
MCS II July 17-20, 2018
Location: Bayridge Residence, Boston, MA
Cost: MCS I is $400, MCS II is $200
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for application.
Applications due Mar 10, 2017.